Photo Cred

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Riding the Pole

Despite the busted (bruised? cracked?) rib from a blown corner on Rush Hour (the close-to-home-quickie-ride) a bit over a week ago, I was feeling all antsy yesterday and went out for a lap on my favorite trail.  Pole Canyon is steep, unrelenting, and gorgeous.

The trip back down is pretty fun, too.

I also decided to initiate a movie-making career, inspired by the fall colors, cool lighting, and taking a break from focusing on my heart-rate monitor.  (Racing season is largely over for me--back to just-for-fun riding, and a bit of showing off our local trails.)

Turn it up!




3 comments:

  1. Nice video and that trail is tough w/gears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet AJ! What camera and mount did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pretty fun ride! The camera is a GoPro Hero on their helmet mount. I'm trying out a chest mount and a handlebar mount too--still haven't come up with the perfect perspective.

    ReplyDelete