Photo Cred

Friday, July 20, 2012

...Rock Me LIke A Hurricane

Here I am...



I've always thought that blogging was a little like masturbation, with an audience.  But somehow, despite the fact that public masturbation is gross (and illegal), I feel compelled to try my hand at it.  So here we go...

Why call it Playing With Gravity?  It's an adequately interesting title, and largely captures much of what I like to do.  

Getting Throttled by Gravity, though often accurate, sounded too defeatest.  

Crushing Gravity? Whoa.  (No, thanks.)

Playing will do.

So what now?  Will anybody read what I have to say?  Will I publish this whole blog-experiment into the black hole of the interwebs to be lost forever?  Maybe.

But, on the other hand, maybe it will be interesting.  Perhaps there are people out there who want to hear about my efforts on a bicycle, on foot, on skis, in life...


So here I go, exploring what everybody else figured out in their early-teens.  (Masturbation is fun, and healthy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment